Victoria Beckham to design outfits for..



victoria beckhamVictoria Beckham will plainly style the clothes for lead figures Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey in Sam Taylor Wood’s future movie ” Fifty Shades of Grey“, subject to E.L. James trilogy.


VICTORIA BECKHAM


‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ is likely to be more than a film. We are wanting for rotate-offs in trend and tunes. Victoria Beckham is number one,” femalefirst.co.uk cited a origin as stating.


The creators are also plainly seeing makers Gabbana and Dolce, Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein for the movie.


Beckham, who is wedded to outdated soccer celeb David Beckham, is a lover of the sexual story and even got a fake of it for her mom Jackie Adams.


“I am midway through the next one. I even got my mom the guide. But each time she efforts to employ in talk about it, I type of avoid the topic. I do not really need to speak to my mom about it,” Victoria Beckham had noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment