Katy Perry to auction off old...........



Katy PerryKaty Perry to auction off old costumes


Pop star Katy Perry is planning to public auction off her bubblegum pop stage costumes.


Katy Perry, 28, who has gone through a vamped-up makeover, said her new outfits would be more mature ones, reported Daily Mirror.


“I have a storage place here in LA and I’ll most likely do an Elton John-type auction. But I am still going to be bringing the bling. You’ll see a bit more of a grown-up version of me, which does not equal boring,” Katy Perry said.


The singer is also pouring all her break-up feelings with spouse Russell Brand into her new song Raw. “This new song is called Raw. It’s a bit of a self empowering type of song. I wrote it because I was sick of keeping all these feelings inside and not speaking up for myself, which caused a lot of anger. Of course, I’ve been through a lot of remedy since my last record and that’s what this is about,” Katy Perry said.



No comments:

Post a Comment