Katrina Kaif upset over leaked photos!!.



katrina kaifKatrina Kaif is upset after her trip images with Ranbir Kapoor seemed in papers and now in an open page, the star actress has inquired the press to avoid from extra posting the photos.


Katrina Kaif


“I am writing this to express that I sense most angry, upset and active at my images posted in the August concern of a movie journal (and that have been taken by other press with credits to the supply paper).


“The images were obtained while I was on trip by someone who, in an work of timidity, has taken without consent and then applied the photos for private attain,” Katrina Kaif, 30, wrote in the notice.


The star said the pictures, where Katrina kaif is noticed in a purple and white swimsuit with Kapoor at a seaside in Ibiza in Spain, were an breach of her comfort.


“I demand that all press working these images please avoid from doing so. I have a great link with the press and have been offered to the press at all periods. There’s no motive for this secret and wide spread habits,” Katrina Kaif included.



No comments:

Post a Comment