Dimple Kapadia - He would never praise me



Dimple KapadiaDimple Kapadia  – ‘He would never praise me’


Dimple Kapadia, Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna were found during the unveiling of Rajesh Khanna’s statue at UTV Stars Walk in Mumbai on Sat.


Talking about her memories of the super star, Dimple Kapadia says, “He was an emotional man. He would always scold me; and though at first I would feel hurt, I later grasped his deep rooted love for me.”


“The first I met him he said, ‘Arre tumhe toh chalna bhi nahi aata!’. I was truly taken aback. He would also never praise me. But I could read the applause in his eyes. I now know how foolish I was to feel bad then.”


Dimple Kapadia says that Kaka’s love for his son Aarav too was stated in one more way. “I recall once he was going to send a mithai ka dabba without writing anything on it. And when I asked him to write some thing, he wrote ‘Mere chote natkhat ko, nana ki aur se! Go on and be the super star’.”


People in politics Amar Singh and Rajeev Shukla were also present at the event and Dimple Kapadia requested them to name the road where he lived after him.



No comments:

Post a Comment