Sushmita Sen - I'm getting ready to.....



Sushmita SenSushmita Sen – I’m getting ready to come back


Sushmita Sen has lost oodles of weight, and she looks superb. The former Miss Universe and actress admits she is readying herself for a come back to showbiz.


On the silver screen, Sushmita Sen was last seen in the 2010 film “No Problem”. During the three-year hiatus, she was busy taking care of her second adopted daughter, Alisah. She had first adopted Renee in 2000.


“I will surely come back with a movie,” the 37-year-old Sushmita Sen said.


Without giving out too much details, she added: “I will wait for the makers to formally announce it. I had to take a three-year break to spend time with my daughter Alisah. She is now three years old, so I am back to films, back to that life. Yes, Sushmita Sen is getting ready!”


In the past, the 37-year-old has been a part of films like “Biwi No.1″, “Kyo Kii… Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta”, “Main Hoon Na” and “Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?”.



No comments:

Post a Comment