Lakshmi Menon takes on idli seller in...



lakshmi menonLakshmi Menon takes on idli seller in Jigarthanda


Taking pictures of the Siddharth – Lakshmi Menon – starrer Jigarthanda has been planning at a brisk pace. The movie, directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza fame, is probable to be a suspense thriller, and we hear that Lakshmi Menon will be essaying the role of an idli seller in the movie. Of course, most of the clips and tunes were shot only in Madurai.


Lakshmi Menon says, “I have put in a lot of work for my role as an idli seller in the movie. I went to a few idli shops in Madurai before the shoot and geared up for my figure. It’s exciting to play such genuine figures. The movie will be a suspense thriller”


Lakshmi Menon adds, “I have also danced for a kuthu number for this film, which was shot in Madurai. That was the first time I tried that genre.” The star has been as well shooting for her future movie Sippai, with Gautham Karthik in the lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment