Kamal Haasan: I don't make Movie for!!..



kamal haasanKamal Haasan is ready to carry the sequel to his past suspect day out ” Vishwaroopam 2″ and the expert star-director says he is positive that the next portion will be useful.


Kamal Haasan, 58, who performs the head character of Major Wisam Ahmad in the movie, shown many problems in its relieve after Chennai High Court limited the movie in Tamil Nadu.


Kamal Haasan


The politics surprise over the relieve of “Vishwaroopam” damaged Kamal fiscally as he had promised his asset to make the top movie. The matter was solved after a wait of 2 weeks.


Kamal Haasan does not think that he is shifting too quick with the follow up, looking at the issues he faced in the relieve of the initial movie.


“I do not make movie for coverage instead I want my movie to be loved by my viewers. Usually, persons hold out for a year and then choose a movie’s follow up. But, I was good from the outset that I’ll carry the 2nd portion too. ‘Vishwaroopam 2′ isn’t my vanity instead it is my self esteem,” Kamal said.


The star, who is also the author and manager, said he’d created the tale in two sections.


“I had created the movie in two parts and desired to inform my viewers the full story. We chose to do in a 2 pieces so that separately both the sections can perform,” Haasan said.


The fresh movie, which is now in the filming level, will examine the mental position of human link.


“I am alert of the truth that my initial movie underwent many problems as folks created troubles with it without seeing it. The 2nd part is both a follow up and it will aim on the loving and mental part now. It’ll be highly more superior. We have taken a scene under the water too,” Kamal Haasan said.



No comments:

Post a Comment