Kareena Kapoor - Don't know where size zero term came from



Kareena KapoorKareena Kapoor – Don’t know where size zero …


Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor says rather than surviving on salads and juices, she eats simple Indian food to stay fit and healthy.


“I eat only simple Indian home food – sabzi, roti, dal, chawal, ghee. There are so many gains of having ghee. My grandma is 84 and she is still fit and looks pretty,” Kareena Kapoor told news writers.


“One should eat all in special healthful and not junk food. I don’t like the idea of eager. I would eat and burn it out in gym. The amount of intake is what matters,” she said.


Kareena Kapoor, who was size zero five years back, begins her day with a banana milk shake followed by a cup of coffee.


“I don’t know where this term of size zero came from, people called it that way. I became thin for ‘Tashan’. And that is because of Rujuta, I followed her guidance,” she said.


The 32-year-old actress is a part of a diet written by famous celeb expert in diet Rujuta Diwekar.


Kareena Kapoor reveals that she is a veggie. Her husband actor Saif Ali Khan likes to eat meat but not often.


“Nawabi food is rich in meat so I opt for dal or paneer while Saif eats mutton. I don’t eat meat,” she adds.


Kareena Kapoor feels older stars like Madhubala and others were pretty because they ate simple food.



No comments:

Post a Comment