Katy Perry in love with childhood harm



Katy PerryKaty Perry in love with childhood injury


Singer Katy Perry, who has traces of rocks stuck in her knee after set of child years scrapes while searching, says she has no purposes of removing the stones.


The 28-year-old showed off her harm during an look and feel on US process The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and admitted she has no purpose of going under the knife to remove the stones from beneath Katy Perry skin – since Katy Perry’s grown to love them.


“Rising up in Santa Barbara I did a lot of surfing and skating and where ever I go I still have these two rocks that I still can’t get out of my knees from being cut across the rocks in Rincon, which is like a truly well-known spot in Santa Barbara, and the rip tides just slapped me next to the rocks and always I’ve had these rocks in my knees. I kind of like it, I feel, like, finer to earth,” Katy Perry said.



No comments:

Post a Comment