Veena Malik: Sexy is a Part of my Style!



veena malikPakistan star Veena Malik stated her liking for Indoreans and talked to us about how she ideas to line a craze in Bollywood, on her fresh visit to the town.


Veena Malik


“The time I arrived in Indore, all people gave me a kind pleasant. I was so moved by their touch. I was special by Indoreans. I would love to check this town more,” stated the bombshell.


Veena Malik, who is ready to show the part of Silk Smitha in her future movie, states being hot is a portion of her style. “You cannot relate me with disputes only. I need to do smart roles. Sexy is my feel. Warm and pretty is not my photo, but a piece of my character,” she states.


Veena Malik says she does not study Pakistan and India as various nations.


She offers, “For me, there’s no change between India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. I wish our scarves will develop better in long run. It is for our own progress.”


Veena Malik, a past rival of Bigg Boss, does not like being related to Star Sunny Leone (who too taken part in film Bigg Boss). “Maine apna job core working se hi begin kiya. Main Hindi films mein naye styles set karna chahti hoon. My job is to perform with Aamir Khan and build a grip in the fun field.”



No comments:

Post a Comment