Sonam Kapoor would enjoy to have Someone



sonam kapoorStar Sonam Kapoor seems happy that genius A R Rahman has composed tunes for two of her movies – ‘Ranjhana’ and ‘Delhi 6′.


Sonam Kapoor


It was in Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s managerial project ‘Delhi 6′ that Rahman created a tune ‘Masakali’ which was shown on Kapoor. The song became so popular that folks began phoning Sonam Kapoor as the ‘Masakali’ lady.


“It was because of Rahman that persons began calling me ‘Masakali’. That is the result that the music had. He gives life to all. He’s a master and a very simple man. I think lucky and gifted that he has offered songs to two of my movies,” Sonam Kapoor told press at the marketing affair of ‘Raanjhanna’.


She on display ‘Ranjhanna,’ south star Dhanush, as well could not quit speaking about Rahman.


“How can one ignore the bird song of Kapoor (Masakali)? He offers tuneful songs which persons can never overlook,” he stated.


Sonam Kapoor is very joyful to reveal screen area with Dhanush in the movie which grades his entry in Bollywood.


“In my view Dhanush is the ‘Raanjhanna’. Nobody can be like him. He’s simple and nice,” she stated.


Even Sonam’s artist dad Anil Kapoor was all reward for Dhanush, after seeking at the clip of ‘ Raanjhanna,’ she noted.


“My father was just speaking about Dhanush, how best he is in the movie, how he has worked and so on. When I tested him about me, he noted you are also best and again began speaking about Dhanush,” she stated.


Sonam Kapoor even went on to mention that in true life as well, she’d enjoy to have somebody like Dhanush in her daily life.


“I’m sure there are no best guys in Bombay… I think I’ll have to visit Tamil Nadu to locate a man for me,” she giggled.


“At any time I drop in enjoy I think it is a 1st time. I’ve had no strong love tale yet. I wish I will triumph next event when I slip in love,” she reported.



No comments:

Post a Comment