Mahie Gill root base for Fresh Cinema!!.



mahie gillMahie Gill


Mahie Gill, who’ll future be seen in Satish Kaushik’s funny “Gang of Ghosts”, states movies like “Chillar Party” must be made as viewers are set to love new type of cinema.


Co-maker by Vikas Bahl and Nitesh Tiwari, “Chillar Party” gained the 2011 National Movie Award for Ideal Kid’s Movie.


“I’ve seen ‘Chillar Party’, it was a great movie built by a pal, Vikas. I sense that more movies like this must be built as now the time is fresh with a lot more new movies being created,” the star told the media at the muhurat of her flick “Gang of Ghosts”.


“Fresh makers and texts are going to the front. Viewers have altered a good deal and wish to skills a brand new type of film,” Mahie Gill added.


In the acting, Mahie Gill, who is quite picky about her movies, has no task in her pet apart from the ghost humour.


“Simply because I do a quite small amount of movies because story is very vital to me. I will 1st finish the movie only then I’ll choose what I have to perform future,” said the star who tried results in 2008 with Kashyap’s “Dev D”.


“Gang of Ghosts” also actress Priyanka Chopra’s cousin Meera in the top and star Anupam Kher.


Mahie Gill was past found in Dhulia’s “Saheb Biwi Aur Mobster Returns”.



No comments:

Post a Comment