Madhuri Dixit very strict when it occurs..

madhuri dixitMumbai: One of the best stars in tinsel town, Madhuri Dixit is very limited when it comes to wellness problems and adds she is very good at multi tasking too.

Madhuri Dixit very strict when it occurs to health

“I am a multi tasker. I can do two points jointly. I am very rigid with myself and my childrens too. I handle my diet and I am sensible for my health,” Madhuri Dixit said in an meeting.

During her long and helpful innings in the filmdom, she churned out hits like ‘Tezaab’, ‘Beta’, ‘Dil’, ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’. Even so, her return film after her wedding with the US based doctor Sriram Nene ‘Aaja Nachle’ turned out to be a wet squib when it hit the cinemas in 2007.

The 45 year old has now moved back to India along with her partner and two sons, Arin and Raayan.

She obtained her consent as the judge of dance truth show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ and has now bagged 2 vital movie – ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and ‘Gulaab Gang’.

Asked her about rivals, she said: “I have never thought in that. I do what I like and love it.”

What are your talents?

“I am hard working person. I am modern. I like to dancing and act. I love what ever I am doing,” said the star.

Talking about her two famous projects, she said that Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Gulaab Gang’ capturing is on and camera will start going for Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ in mid Feb.

“Both the movies have strong tasks and very nice figures,” Madhuri Dixit included.

Sequel to really acclaimed ‘Ishqiya’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ also stars Huma Qureshi combined with Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi who were in the first.

Madhuri Dixit is also known for her million dollar look, but she respect famous Madhubala’s smile as the most lovely.

“I love Madhubala’s smile and I feel it is the best in the field,” said the star who is also a big fan of Madhubala.


Madhuri Dixit very strict when it occurs..

No comments:

Post a Comment