Deepika Padukone - You can't make chemistry

deepika padukoneDeepika Padukone been on a non-stop performing spree as she jumps from the sets of one movie to a further. And the star who was in Kashmir these days shooting for yet one more movie says that even a two-day split would be a welcome aid.

Deepika Padukone – You can’t make chemistry

I keep informing myself that even a one or two-day break would be good, but let’s see when I can often do well. As of now the word trip doesn’t figure on my iterinary at all, shares Deepika Padukone, who has been balancing between her sets of Chennai Express, Ram Leela and the Ayan Mukerji movie with Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Ranbir Kapoor.

Deepika Padukone, who’s success run ongoing at the box-office this year with Race 2, says that while she loves her work, the pace does get busy. “Right now I have so many movies in hand, that I am not knowing about any more at all,” she laughs.

With the long list of movies, also comes an helpful mix of co-stars Ranveer Singh, Ranbir, Shah Rukh Khan. Talking about the balances she gives with them, Deepika Padukone says it’s special with each co-star. “There must to be a certain comfort level with your co-star, or else there’s no hormones on screen. The viewers can see by that. In person too I enjoy performing with people who I can be at ease with,” she adds.

Though she forgets to name any one co-star with whom she gives great hormones, she demands that it just can’t be made. “The hormones is both there or it isn’t, you can’t create it. Gladly for me, in most of my movies the hormones has all been on paper that just got turned well on screen.” So how’s the hormones among her and Ranbir? “We share a certain ease, which makes it all the more fun performing with him.” Place out that her equation with Saif makes quite a buzz too and she gives, “Like I said, great hormones on paper just shows well on screen.”


Deepika Padukone - You can't make chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment