Edward Maya says I like Shah Rukh Khan!!

edward mayaEdward Maya like Khan

Global music composer and singer Edward Maya says that he uses Bollywood and likes superstar Shah Rukh Khan the most.

“I do observe Bollywood. I like Shah Rukh Khan the most,” he informed IANS.
The musician says he would love to give his music to Bollywood and even sing in a movie.

“I want to write song for a Bollywood film. I do have ideas and it will be a shock. I would like to sing in a film. My mother likes Indian songs. She loved the songs of ‘Ra.One’ the most till now,” he included.

Edward Maya also included that he would love to work with other Indian artists.

“I love their work. I would like to mix that work with me. India is a great tips for me,” he said.

He is known for his music Stereo Love, This is my life and Desert Rain.

Edward Maya will be doing live Sunday evening for his fans here and said his
operation will be full of shocks.

It will be a good party with lot of shocks. It will be fun for all our fans, he said.

Asked if he will be doing his popular number ‘Stereo Love’, the musician said: ‘Yes, we will be doing it. We are also doing new songs. I just done my new album and I will be giving put preview too.’

Speaking about the styles of his songs, he says it is a mix of modern and common beats.

“In my songs, I make a mix of traditional and modern house sounds and I think this is the key to my songs,” he said.


Edward Maya says I like Shah Rukh Khan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment