Kim Kardashian wants to Pose Naked for..



kim kardashianThe fact TV celeb has stated her wish to do a ”nude shoot” for the males journal after Kim Kardashian gave birth to her little girl North West – her initial kid with spouse Kanye West on June 15.


Kim Kardashian


She built the exposure in clips shot for the future set of ‘Staying up with the Kardashian’ – and has accepted she’d wish to engage in another erotic image shoot.


Talking afore her child’s birth, she noted: ”The minute I take this point out, I wish to do Playboy or some naked shoot.”


Kim Kardashian – who sat for the diary in 2007 – earlier turned the magazine for placing the photos on the web in 2010, as soon as she turned popular.


However, Kim has also said her choice to show up in Playboy was to mud her ”freedom”.


Kim Kardashian earlier defined: ”It was an freedom issue for me. I am often by the guide, such the right pointer when it got to sweet my dad and mom and being a best girl.


”I sense like this was odd choice that only I was able to create. And I’m sure it seems good. I will have those photos always.”



No comments:

Post a Comment